Did you know that our bodies, as well as our planet, is about 70% water?
Water is everywhere. It’s in the air, frozen in glaciers, in our oceans, coming out of our taps and in our vegetables. Though according to the University of Michigan, only 2% of all of the water on the earth is freshwater that we can safely ingest and drink.
Water is essential for the human body, not only because it keeps us hydrated, but because it’s responsible for our wellbeing. According to Dr. F. Batmaghelidj, an internationally renowned researcher, author and advocate of the natural healing power of water, water has the ability to:
- Prevent Heartburn – Heartburn your body’s way of telling you that it’s thirty and almost dehydrated. It’s also a signal that there’s not enough water in the higher part of the gastrointestinal tract. Not recognizing and treating heartburn, or ignoring it, can lead to an inflamed stomach, hernia, and even cancer in the gastrointestinal tract, liver, and pancreas.
- Cure Arthritis – If you’ve ever felt like you’ve had painful or locked joints, you might have arthritis. Drinking water with small amounts of salt can help you cure this issue no matter how old you age.
- Cure Back Pain – The spinal column and disks are like water cushions that support the weight of our bodies, and the more water we take in the less likely we’ll feel low back pain or ankylosing arthritis. Failing to recognize low back pain, or treating them with only pain killers can damage the spine and could lead to deformities in the limb.
- Lower Blood Cholesterol – High blood cholesterol could lead to blocked and/or narrow arteries. This could lead to heart attacks and sexual impotence if not treated right away.
- Lower Blood Pressure – High blood pressure could lead to several severe body malfunctions such as heart attacks, heart disease, heart failure, and even strokes. Drinking water mixed with salt can help lower your blood pressure so this doesn’t occur.
- Prevent Type 2 Diabetes – Type 2, or adult diabetes, usually occurs due to a poor diet and severe dehydration of the human body. The release of insulin is inhibited if there isn’t enough water circulating in the body which results in adult diabetes. Not recognizing these issues could lead to the loss of a toe, feet, and legs from gangrene and even blindness.
- Cure Migraines – Migrane headaches are a sign that water is needed by the brain and the eyes.
- Cure Angina – Heart pain, referred to as angina, is a sign that your body doesn’t have enough water.
- Cure Asthma – In asthma the free passage of air is obstructed so water does not leave the body in the form of vapor. Increasing the amount of water someone takes in can prevent asthma attacks, however the water has to contain more salt to break the mucus plugs from the lungs.
Not to mention… drinking half of your body weight in ounce of water each day can have incredible effects on the quality of your skin. It’s essential to maintain skin moisture and deliver nutrients to our skin cells, which causes it to increase its elasticity and flushing out the toxins helping our skin stay young and free of wrinkles and fine lines.
Not only that, but it keeps your skin well hydrated and glowing by enhancing the complexion.
It’s recommended to drink half of your body weight in ounces of water per day, here’s the formula:
[Your Body Weight (lbs) / 2] = Ounces of water you should drink per day
To make the most out of your skin, it’s also recommended to apply a layer of night cream or ampoule to your skin before you go to sleep at night. We recommend using the ESFOMI Premium Gold Night Ampoule for premium, quality results.